State of the Art - Dry Carbon Black Far Infrared Hyperthermic Sauna Dome
Originally Created by Nasa for use in Satellites and The Space Program
- Laying Down Is The Most Beneficial Way To Sauna
- Lower Temperatures Than Conventional Saunas
- The Benefit Of Space Saving Size & Low Weight
- A Substantial Price Advantage Over Other Models
MORE EFFECTIVE EXPOSURE TO FAR INFRARED RAYS- The whole interior of the Dome is the heating element. There are no dead spots. Therefore the far infrared rays directly bath the whole side of the body. The distance to the wall is very close since the size of the dome is small. This means exposure is full and absorption is deep. Since far infrared rays are most concentrated at the point of the heating element and weaken with distance the distance to the heating element becomes much like sitting close or far from a fire, the greater the distance the weaker the effect. The construction of walk in saunas have only a minor amount of their interior walls as the heating element. The location of these heating elements are at various distances from the body. The overall direct exposure and penetration of FIR is considerably better in the SAUNA DOME.
LAYING DOWN IS THE MOST BENEFICIAL WAY TO SAUNA- Laying down is the most effective and comfortable way to take a sauna. Not only is it more relaxing but there are important physiological reasons why laying down is more therapeutic than sitting. Laying down in the dome promotes distinct cardiovascular and neurological advantages. Laying down relieves the nervous system and cardiovascular system of the extra stress that is required to maintain an erect posture. Gravity places a burden on the system which is why the rest and repair of sleep is naturally laying down. The cardiovascular system is relieved from postural demands in the a laying down position. Under the heat stress which is common in a sauna the regulation of internal body responses toward self healing is maximized with the greatest degree of relaxation. Keeping the head outside and cool while laying down is the optimal way to get the most benefits with the least discomfort.
DETOXIFICATION- Increased circulation and improved oxygenation with increased core body temperature from FIR promote improved exchange of nutrients into cells and the discharge of toxins. Observation from Asia support that FIR has a broad range of benefits in a wide variety of health conditions.
DEEP RELAXATION- In just minutes the SAUNA DOME will deeply relax the body. Used as day therapy in the home or in a clinic rapid rest and restoration of energy and release of tension is achieved.
IMPROVED CIRCULATION - If there was one single factor that could be considered the greatest general contributor to maintaining, improving or restoring health it would be good circulation. The health of the whole system depends on the movement of blood and energy throughout. By dilating blood vessels and penetrating deeply into he body the SAUNA DOME increases and strengthens circulation without causing any stress on the system.
IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT- Hyperthermia increases the immune response within the body. As core body temperature rises their is corresponding increase in immune chemicals and the self healing abilities of the body become more effective. The SAUNA DOME raises core body temperature and gives the user the gift of ripened harvest of one's own immune systems healing chemicals.
- Spa or home use
- The adjustable shell pulls out to 72“ long, 25” wide & 18” high
- Body Mat: Full body water proof mat
- Flexible carbon sheet contoured to match the entire interior of the dome and bottom
- Weight: 52 pounds
- 900 watts
- Voltage: 110v/60 Hz
- 750 watts, 2mm thick, super conductive heating, approx. 15 cents/hour
- Temperatures: 100-160 degrees F after five to ten minute warm up
- Separate timer for upper and lower with continuous time or automatic shutoff options
- Analog control box has individual controls for lower and upper dome
- Standing: 1.5' x 2.5' x 3' nestled
- Frame: Naugahyde outer layer, mahogany frame
- Far infrared emitting black carbon panels are covered with carbonized film, making them easy to clean
- Wheels on upper dome make moving easy
- Warranties: Three years on control box; five years on sauna dome
- ETL approved, superior quality
WARRANTY 30 day money back guarantee!
(15% restocking fee & All Shipping Charges On Returns)
SAUNA DOME: 5 years Control box: 3 years with receipt and warranty card.
Not covered if:
Improper use or operation
Operating it without complying with working voltage
Re-assembly of manufacturer's recommended installation Damaged by nature, disaster of fire