My name is Beth Campbell. I started Great Solutions and this website domain back in July 1997 to offer unique quality Health Products and educate people about the 9 Laws of Wellness and how important it is to be balanced in each area in order to achieve Optimal Health.
All 9 Laws of Wellness are represented in my logo. The logo is a person celebrating their joy of having balance in all 9 areas of health. The logo also appears as a growing tree with 9 branches that represents the body and how every branch needs attention to thrive.
1. Water/Hydration 2. Detoxification/Elimination 3. PH Balance 4. Essential Fatty Acids 5. Enzymes 6. Trace Minerals 7. Antioxidants 8. Probiotics 9. Hormone Balancing
1. Water - Drink plenty of purified ph balanced water. Always drink water first thing in the morning, the last thing at night before going to bed and about 1/2 hour before meals. Drink 1/2 of your body weight in ounces daily.
2. Detoxification - Regular intestinal and colon cleansing with occasional kidney, heavy metal, liver and blood cleansing to eliminate toxins, heavy metals and stay regular. Sweating and using Ion Cleanse Footbaths help to speed up elimination.
3. PH Balance - Test your ph balance every week with litmus paper to ensure proper ph balance. Test first thing in the morning before you eat or drink with saliva and also urine.
4. Essential Fatty Acids -Monitor how much omega 3 you are getting and have the proper ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6. Use quality Fish Oil, Anchovy Oil, Flax Oil, Flax Seed, Chia Seed.
5. Enzymes are essential for digestion and breaking down food so into liquid so you body does not have to work so hard. Enzymes are required for every chemical action in the body including energy, immune system, stamina and all minerals, vitamins and hormones depend on enzymes. Your life span is directly related to your enzyme potential and all organs, cells, muscles and bones are run by enzymes. Cooking destroys enzymes so eat as much raw food as possible and take enzyme supplements with your meals and in between meals for a longer healthier and more vital life.
6. Trace Minerals - Essential for life and their are 90 essential minerals we need for all vitamins, enzymes and antioxidants to work.
7. Antioxidants - fight free radicals and premature aging. The most powerful antioxidant comes from our own bodies glutathione.
8. Probiotics - Healthy Bacteria in our gut that helps with digestion and supports our immune system. Regular consumption of probiotics is needed to rebuild the gut after cleansing and to maintain gut health.
9. Hormones - Monitoring and balancing our hormones is essential for overall well being and proper supplementation.
My Mission is to help positive individuals achieve optimal health through education using an holistic, natural approach.
Thank you for Visiting. Comments and suggestions are appreciated.
Beth Campbell - Owner
I have always been into alternative health products and performance enhancing products for athletes because I was on the US Telemark Ski Team for several years. My background was in accounting and computer sales and network administration. I created my website in the early days of the internet back in 97 and used my sales and marketing background to promote natural health products and educate people on the 9 Laws of Wellness.
Back in 1996 right after Christmas my mom suffered a heart attack and that event was the beginning of my journey into detoxification and looking for answers for longevity. My mom had been poisoned by lead from clay glazes and mercury so she went to a Naturopath for chelation and supplementation to detox the heavy metals and balance her body. We had always taken supplements and thought we were eating healthy but began learning what we could do to find answers on how to remove the heavy metals and lower the high blood pressure, high trigycerides and high cholesterol naturally. There were no Infrared Saunas or Detox Footbaths back then so intravenous, supplements and rocks saunas were the main options. My mother was my inspiration for healthy eating, vitamins and nutrition and put me on the journey of finding all the products I offer today and why I specialize in Detox and wellness with a holistic approach. I had problems with allergies growing up and had a lot of ear infections and antibiotics along with hormone imbalances, digestion issues and problems with weight gain. I have tried many many diet, supplements, programs and equipment to get rid of fat and lose the belly. Now that I am nearly 57 it is harder than ever but with the new technology and transformation programs I have found hope to balance bood sugar, lose weight, balance the hormones and get rid of the gylphosates in out guts, the heavy metals and poisons from the air, water, food and products we consume. It is critical to keep up with the toxic load we have to deal with on a daily basis along with stress with regular detoxifing and constant balancing of our PH to remain alkaline, make sure we are hydrated, have hormonal balance getting getting all of our nutrition. It is possible to have balance in all 9 laws of wellness and have the best health possible. I am here to help answer any questions and support you on your healthy living journey.
Beth Long (Campbell) Telemark Ski Racing History
US Telemark Ski Team Member 1986 -1992
1984-1988 Jackson Hole Telemark Series Champion
1985 Crested Butte Nationals 25th Place
1986 Steamboat Nationals 4th Place
1986/87 Sun Valley Telemark Series Champion
1986/87 Vikin Fjord/Outside Magazine National Telemark Series Champion
1987 Aspen Nationals/Vikin Fjord 1st Place Slalom, 1st Place Giant Slalom, 1st Place Slalom
1987/88 Wasatch Telemark Series Champion
1988 Snowbird Nationals 1st place Qualifier
1988 Snowbird 1st Place (3rd place in mens)*
1988/89 USSA Outstanding Service and Dedication Award
1989 Pacific Crest Telemark Series 2nd Place
1988/89, 1989/90 Rocky Mountain Telemark Series Champion
1990/91 Rocky Mountain Telemark Series 2nd Place
1990 National Championships Beaver Creek, CO #1 Qualifier*
1990 National Championships Beaver Creek, CO 1st Place Giant Slalom*
(6th place in mens, Defeated Women's World Champion)
1990 World Championships Aspen, CO 3rd Place Slalom
1990 World Championships 6th Place Giant Slalom
1991 National Champion Stowe, VT 1st Place Slalom, 1st Place Giant Slalom, 1st Place Dual Slalom
1991 1st Place Overall Stowe, VT
1991 World Championships Vemalden Sweden 12th Place Giant Slalom
1993 National Championships Breckenridge, CO 2nd Place Slalom, 2nd Place Giant Slalom, 3rd Place Overall
1996 Utah Winter Games 1st place Slalom, 1st Place Giant Slalom
1998 World Cup Masters Park City, UT 2nd Place Giant Slalom
1998 World Cup Masters Snowbird, UT 1st Place Slalom