PNEUMATIC COMPRESSION MASSAGER: PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The Pneumatic Compression Massager from VIVO Wellness is an “air therapy” massager engineered to rejuvenate the body and spirit while offering superior health and wellness properties. The Pneumatic Compression Massager is built to achieve peak performance to help you feel healthier, happier and invigorated. Simply place your legs, torso and arms into the comfortable air therapy “body glove.” Next select a pressure program that is comfortable and cozy for you. In seconds, you’ll experience the most comfortable compression massage ever created.
The massaging body glove has three mode settings with each mode providing a different program of inflation and deflation throughout the body- from your legs, mid-section and torso. Your body muscles will move freely and you’ll be in total comfort as the pneumatic compression massager works to remove excess fluid from the tissues. Pneumatic Compression Massager is perfect for the following treatment facilities:
- Endermologie Centers
- Wellness Centers
- Anti-Aging Centers
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Weight Loss Centers
- Med Spas
- Improves overall circulation
- Reduces water retention
- Diminishes swelling of legs and ankles
- Decreases swelling post surgery and radiation treatment
- Stimulates movement of stagnant lymphatic fluids and toxins (cellulite reduction)
- Accelerates weight loss with toxin reductions
- Optimizes and improves sleep quality
- Very compact and easy setup
- Easy touch keypad controllers
- Separate settings for 2 channels
- Maximum 4 cuffs
- Compression pressure controller (5 to 200 pressure level)
- Reverse compression controller
- Pressure sensor controller
- 6 chambers (three modes with different programs of inflation/deflation)
Packed 21″ W x 17″L x 17″H
Gross 33 lbs.
10 ~ 200 mmHg
0 ~ 99 minutes
Compression mode selections:
A mode / B mode / Full mode
2 Legs / 1 Arm / 1 Waist
Hold time range:
0 ~ 6 seconds
Interval time range:
0 ~ 19 seconds
- Prone to bleeding or taking any blood thinners
- Prone to or bruises easily
- Surgical implants
- Acute Thrombosis
- Serious Cardiovascular Disease
- Pacemaker and Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Recent Wounds from an Operation or Surgery
- Artificial Joints
- Recently Placed IUD’s, Metal Pins, or Plates
- Acute Hernia, Discopathy, or Spondylosis
- Type I Diabetes
- Severe Migraines
- Tumors (cancerous)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Poor Somato Sensory Receptor on Feet Planar Surfaces
- Severe peripheral vascular disease
- When an increase of fluid to the heart is detrimental
- Severe heart failure or pulmonary edema
- Known or suspected DVT or PE within 6 months
- Immobilized for > 72 hours without DVT prophylaxis
- Post-operative vein ligation
- Deformity of the limb
- Gangrene or Infected leg wounds
- Recent skin graft
Read and follow all instructions and warnings and obtain proper instruction prior to using this equipment. Please consult a physician or physical therapist before using any pneumatic compression device or if you suffer from any of the conditions listed above. This device may not be suitable for all users. Strong compression can result in bruising and consulting a physician for approval is recommended. Failure to use appropriate caution could result in serious injury. Misuse of this machine may result in serious injury. Keep children away from this equipment. User must be able to wear compression garment properly. Failure to follow these safeguards may result in serious injury or health problems. If you do not have a User’s Manual call us to obtain one.
Stop exercising if you feel pain, faint, dizzy, or short of breath. Do not use for more than 20-30 minutes per session, overuse may cause injury – even if it feels good at the time. Start with a 10 minute session to feel how you body reacts over the next 24 to 48 hours. You may experience detoxification reactions when using this machine.
This information and product has been evaluated by the FDA.
Consumers have legal rights in accordance with the Magnuson-Moss Act concerning consumer goods and this limited warranty does not restrict these rights. The new equipment that you have bought carries a manufacturer’s limited warranty granted by WELLNESS EQUIPMENT INC. (WEI) This limited warranty covers manufacturing flaws that occur and labor that is required during the warranty period. WEI will, at its discretion, either repair, rebuild or replace the faulty part or equipment in accordance with the terms set forth below.
This owner’s limited warranty is only valid, if the item is used in an environment approved by WEI for that particular equipment. WEI distinguishes three operating environments:
1. Home. Only members of the family for whom the equipment is purchased use the equipment.
2. Light Commercial. The equipment is used by a limited user group, the manner and environment of usage is similar to home or controlled testing use, for example in schools, hotels, housing organizations, companies, etc.
3. Commercial Fitness Center. The equipment is accessible without limitations by exercisers in a commercial fitness center. The usage does not have to be controlled. This owner’s limited warranty applies to all the WEI products, including the series products in the home. This warranty covers the materials and parts needed to repair, rebuild or replace the equipment, at
WEI’s option, for a period of one (1) year and the cost of labor needed to repair, rebuild or repair the equipment for a period of one (1) year. The warranty period commences from the date on which the original buyer purchases the equipment; warranty repairs will not extend the warranty period.
This owner’s warranty only covers the following:
a. Flaws caused by materials or labor in the equipment that existed when the equipment was originally assembled.
b. Faults that occur in normal use as defined in the owner’s manual, and providing that WEI’s instructions on installation, maintenance and use have been followed.
c. The original purchaser of the equipment who holds an original proof of purchase.
This warranty does not extend to or cover any of the following:
a. Equipment or components that have been modified without the consent of WEI.
b. Faults resulting from natural wear and tear, use in conditions for which the equipment is not intended, corrosion, or damage incurred during loading or shipping not provided by WEI, or by accident, fire, flood, war or acts of God.
c. Maintenance activities, such as cleaning, lubricating or normal checking of parts; or installation procedures that customers can do themselves and that do not require dismantling/reassembling the equipment.
d. Damage or equipment failure caused by
(i) electrical wiring not in compliance with applicable electrical codes,
(ii) Electrical wiring not in compliance with the owner’s manual or
(iii) Electrical wiring that has not been maintained as outlined in the owner’s manual.
e. Repairs performed by someone other than an authorized WEI representative.
f. Repairs due to limitations or corrections in the equipment’s software.
g. Repairs to consumable or cosmetic items, e.g., grips, seals, labels or wheels.
h. Repairs performed on equipment missing a serial number or with a serial tag that has been altered or removed.
i. Service calls to correct installation of the equipment or instruct owners on how to use the equipment.
j. Pick-up, delivery, or freight charges involved with repairs.
WE MAKE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS BEYOND THOSE STATED IN THIS OWNER’S WARRANTY. WEI DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES (OR JURISDICTIONS) DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO THE USER OR OWNER. WEI’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR MALFUNCTIONS AND DEFECTS IN THE EQUIPMENT IS LIMITED TO REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT AS SET FORTH IN THIS OWNER’S WARRANTY. THESE WARRANTIES GIVE THE USER OR OWNER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND THE USER OR OWNER MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE (OR JURISDICTION). WEI DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES (OR JURISDICTIONS) DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRECEDING EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO THE USER OR OWNER.
Despite continuous quality control, faults or operating errors in equipment may result from individual components. Delivering the complete piece of equipment for repair is often unnecessary, because the flaw can usually be fixed by replacing just the faulty part. It is preferable that you make any inquiries about the warranty directly to your WEI retailer or to WEI.