Massage Table Size Bio Mat with Amethyst Crystals and Farinfrared Heat
(27.56"w x 74"h) for all-purpose functionality and ease of mobility. Great tool for massage therapists and chiropractors, it comes with a hard travel case on wheels and handle for ease to carry the Biomat, and 100% cotton padded cover. $100 Discount for Professionals with license. Call about Gently used mats. There is no warranty or refunds on used mats.
1. The Biomat Increases Circulation and increases tissue oxygen Far Infrared Waves raise body temperature, warming the blood and expanding the blood vessels. There is an increase in peripheral blood flow and volume, resulting in improved circulation.
2. The Biomat Supports the Immune System Far Infrared Ray's deep heat raises your body temperature, inducing an artificial and healthy fever. As the body works to combat the fever, your body’s immune system is activated.
3. The Biomat Soothes and Relaxes Muscles Relax on the Biomat for 15 - 45 minutes to soothe stiff muscles and feel more relaxed.
4. The Biomat Reduces Inflammation where applied Increases local circulation and tissue oxygen can to reduce inflammation. Often after injury the inflamed area is cold because blood is not circulating there. 5. The Biomat Eases Joint Pain, Stiffness and Minor Muscular Pain (Where Applied) The deep heat of Far Infrared helps peripheral blood vessels dilate, bringing relief and healing to stiff muscles and eases joint pain associated with arthritis. Far Infrared heat therapy has been proven effective for temporary relief of pain for sprains, muscle spasms, joint stiffness, minor strains, and muscular back pains.
6. The Biomat Reduces Stress and Fatigue The gentle warmth of the Far Infrared Rays help to soothe nerves and relax tight or knotted muscles. The end result is reduced stress and relaxation to help reduce fatigue.
7. The Biomat Promotes Restful Sleep and Relaxation for those with occasional sleeplessness Relaxing on Biomat before bed or sleeping on the Biomat can help ease restlessness or sleeplessness or mild mood changes that can occur with aging, menstration or menopause.
7000 MX The New top layer inside the BioMat is called “Toca Catch Power”. It refers to a special Ionized fabric which is powdered Tourmaline along with Chrome and 20 other minerals infused in the fabric, which then creates natural ionization. It produces 1500 ions per cubic centimeter. This is combined with the ions produced electronically through additional layers in the BioMat which output 300 ions per cubic centimeter. The total combined Ion output is now 1800 ions per cubic centimeter. The previous model produced only 300 ions per cubic centimeter, which was produced electronically through several layers in the mat
RB-3i recumbent exercise bike. Ideal for use with the EWOT - Exercise with Oxygen Therapy The reworked ergonomic design makes it perfect for longer workouts with reduced chance of injury. It...
Disclaimer/Warning: Statements expressed within this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any and all information and/or statements found within this site are for educational purposes only and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease or replace the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner. Note this website may contain links to other websites and information operated by other parties. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. Great Solutions LLC is not responsible for the content or products of any linked site or the links contained therein. Beth Campbell is a lay health advisor and teacher who deals strictly in helping people to improve their general health and fitness through better nutrition, improved lifestyle, health habits, and positive mental attitudes. Great Solutions, LLC and affiliates are not licensed physicians and cannot diagnose diseases, prescribe drugs, or recommend treatments for specific disease conditions and they do not dispense medical advice. Beth Campbell is ordained and licensed as Minister of Health and has the authority to dispense Monastic Medicine to all the people through the American University of Indigenous Medicine in accordance with the provisions of law & order codes and as authorized by resolution NR2016.2014. Some Products and services are available to Private Network Members Only. The Network was declared and established under Canon Law and purposed to bring practitioners and healers together to preserve the orthodoxy of sacred healing. The license stands as notice such that it is manifest that a “non-Network jurisdiction for a rule in question” is accepted in regard to the licensed practitioner. The American University of Indigenous Medicine provides education for it’s practitioners to practice and research wellness programs through the four ancient traditions of natural and sacred healing which cover indigenous, monastic, holistic and/or dynastic healing. Any views and ideas expressed are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical advice or service. By using this website and clicking on any product or link you agree to the Terms and Conditions and to the Refund Policy on this website. You also agree that no responsibility or liability will be incurred to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information or links contained within this site or to any link on this website. If you have a severe medical condition, please see a licensed healthcare practitioner.
*Weight loss results can vary depending on the individual. There is no guarantee of specific results. This website does not provide medical advice. The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material, contained on this website is for educational purposes only. Results May Vary: Causes for being overweight or obese vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical. Whether genetic or environmental, it should be noted that food intake, rates of metabolism and levels of exercise and physical exertion vary from person to person. This means weight loss results will also vary from person to person. The content is not intended in any way as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. 23 Years in Business Est. 1997 - Over 24,000 Satisfied Customers
The Website content has been reviewed for FDA and FTC regulation compliance by The Vitamin Lawyer.*