Summer Body Chromotherapy Lighting
- 1.00 LBS
Chromotherapy Lighting with all 7 colors of your Chakras. Remote control included.
- 7 fixed color (Red/Green/Blue/Yellow/Cyan/Purple/White), 5 DIY color and 6 lighting mode choices.
- 2.4G wireless technology: built-in antenna wire to enhance 2.4G signal
- Super bright: 6W+6W=12W 50,000 hours
- Fading and on/off
- 2 year warranty
The very real Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)sufferers find relief with bright light therapy or Color light therapy. Perfect for meditation and mood.
Adding Chromotherapy lighting to your sauna or home can help balance the bodies energy and adjust body vibrations to frequencies that result in health and harmony. Each color possesses frequencies of a specific vibration, and each vibration is related to different parts of the body and emotions. Every Chakra corresponds to a color, Crystal and musical note. Meditation is used to balance chakras and the body.
Red 1st Root Chakra –Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded. Life Force, Reproductive. Music Key of C
The color red as passionate is not just a cultural association. Red light has been shown to enhance libido and increase energy. Additionally, red activates collagen cells and helps stimulate skin to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Gonads, Testes, Ovaries
- Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
- Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money, and food.
- Will to Live
- Crystal - Red Jasper
Orange/Cyan 2nd Sacral Chakra - Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences. Elimination, Emotional Self, Creativity. Musical Key of D
Orange light therapy is traditionally used to stimulate mental activity and induce cheerful emotions. Orange hues can increase energy levels and improve a person’s mood.
- Spleen, Bladder, Pancreas, Intestines
- Location: Lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in.
- Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality.
- Will to Feel
- Crystal – Carnelion, Tigers Eye
Yellow 3rd Solar Plexus Chakra - Our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives. Intellect, Cleansing, Elimination. Musical Key of E
Yellow color light therapy can be used to help a person feel spiritually grounded while maintaining a positive outlook. It may help individuals feel more optimistic and lighthearted.
- Digestive System, Stomach, Liver, Adrenals.
- Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
- Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem.
- Will to Think
- Crystal - Citrine
Green 4th Heart Chakra-Our ability to love. Unconditional Love. Musical Key of F
We depend on the color green to feel calm. May consider using green to restore a sense of vividness, joy and inner peace.
Circulatory System, Hearing, Thymus
- Location: Center of chest just above heart.
- Emotional issues: Love, joy, inner peace.
- Will to Love
- Crystal – Adventurine
Blue 5th Throat Chakra - Our ability to communicate. Respiratory, Inspiration. Musical key of G
Used in color therapy for individuals who suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) or the “winter blues”
Thyroid, Nose, Throat, Lungs
- Location: Throat.
- Emotional issues: Communication, self-expression of feelings, the truth.
- Will to Express
- Crystal - Sodalite
Purple 6th Third Eye Chakra - Our ability to focus on and see the big picture. Indigo – Intuition, Autonomic. Musical key of A
Purple color light therapy helps individuals maintain a sense of “mind over matter” when dealing with chronic pain.. This color stimulates the spleen and white blood cells. It promotes a true sense of tranquility and ability to think and see clearly.
- Pineal, Mid Brain, 3rd Eye, Cooling.
- Location: Forehead between the eyes. (Also called the Brow Chakra)
- Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions.
- Will to See
- Crystal – Amethyst Dark Purple
White 7th Crown Chakra - The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually. Violet – Spiritual, Integration. Musical key of B & C
This is the most common color to be used in LED color therapy. It is used to receive the benefits from all the colors used for color therapy. Research has shown that white light can even increase vitamin D levels.
- Immune System, Pituitary, Left/Right Brain, Spiritual, Power of Transcendence.
- Location: The very top of the head.
- Emotional issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality, pure bliss.
- Will to Be
- Crystal – Clear Quartz, Light Amethyst
- Anderson, M (1986). “Colour Therapy”
- Grubson, L (1982). “Color has a powerful effect on behavior, researches assert”
- Van Wagner, K. “Color Psychology; How Colors Impact Moods, Feelings, and Behaviors”
- A Critical Analysis of Chromotherapy and its Scientific Evolution, Samina T. Yousuf Azeemi and S. Mohsin Raza, 2005