Summer Body Hot Body Red Light Bed Plus
- 600.00 LBS
Summer Hot Body Bed Plus
Summer Hot Body Red Light Bed Plus Frequency Add On
LED German Diodes 3200 under Triple Lenses
660 nm Red and 850 nm NIR ( Near Infrared) - 50% of Each Wavelength
Easy to Use - Run one wavelength at a time or both.
Nogier Frequencies plus Custom Programs and Sweep
3.1 Hz Sideband Generator with Pumpwave + 20MHz Signal Generator
Powerful Output Power
119 mW/Cm2 at the surface
117 mW/cm2 the middle
The Summer Hot Body Bed has an adjustable height so the top of the bed is close to the body
3 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Bed Manufacturer since 1985
- Session Duration 10-30 Minutes
- 1 Wavelength at a time or Both at the same time - Continuous
- 119 mW/cm2 - Highest Output power
- Digital Timer - Auto Session Turn Off
- Dimensions 81 L x 44 W x 30 H
- Up to 6'5" 400 lbs capacity
- 600 Lbs
- Power Input 115 VAC/230 VAC
- 240V 30 Amp
- Built to UL Standards
- CE Compliant
- Medical grade power supplies
- ISO 9001 Compliant
- 3200 Diodes under Triple Lenses
- Function Generator 3.1 MHz RF Fundamental Frequency
with Harmonic Sidebands for experimental use only.
Custom add on Options - Call for a Quote
- Credit Card Swiper for built in billing
The Summer Hot Body LED bed's frame, constructed from metal parts, comes with a three (3) year warranty against any structural damage that may occur under normal usage, as outlined in the instruction manual accompanying each unit. The LED boards in the Summer Hot Body LED bed are warranted to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship and under intended usage as listed in the manual accompanying this unit for a period of Three (3) year from the date of purchase. See Warranty page for complete details
Red Light Therapy or Low Level Laser Therapy is considered a general wellness product under FDA 21 CFR and is intended only for general wellness use and presents a very low risk to users’ safety. This system encourages a general state of health or a healthy activity and is part of a exercise and diet program and promotes a healthy lifestyle. FDA 510K premarket notification is not required.
890.5350 Exercise Component. For the Intended Use to: Restoration of motion to joints, redevelop muscles and as an adjunct to obesity as part of a diet and exercise program.
§890.5500 Infrared lamp. (a) Identification. An infrared lamp is a device intended for medical purposes that emits energy at infrared frequencies (approximately 700 nanometers to 50,000 nanometers) to provide topical heating. (b) Classification. Class II (performance standards).
§890.5380 Powered exercise equipment.
(a) Identification. Powered exercise equipment consist of powered devices intended for medical purposes, such as to redevelop muscles or restore motion to joints or for use as an adjunct treatment for obesity.
(b) Classification. Class I (general controls). The device is exempt from the premarket notification procedures in subpart E of part 807 of this chapter, subject to the limitations in §890.9.
*Weight loss results can vary depending on the individual. There is no guarantee of specific results. This website does not provide medical advice. The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material, contained on this website is for educational purposes only. Results May Vary: Causes for being overweight or obese vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical. Whether genetic or environmental, it should be noted that food intake, rates of metabolism and levels of exercise and physical exertion vary from person to person. This means weight loss results will also vary from person to person. The content is not intended in any way as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
FDA Intended Use
• Restoration of Motion to Joints • Redevelop Muscles • Adjunct to Obesity as part of a diet and exercise program• Relaxation of muscles and relief from muscle spasms • Temporary relief of minor muscle and joint aches, pain and stiffness • Temporary relief of minor pain and stiffness associated with Arthritis • Temporarily increase blood circulation
- • Relieves minor muscle pain in areas where applied • Increases blood circulation in areas where applied • Reductions of localized inflammations in areas where applied • Increase of oxygen transportation to tissues (due to increased circulation in areas where applied) • Improved sleep (if associated with relief of pain) • Reduces stress and fatigue • Sooths and relaxes - Promotes relaxation through application of heat • Eases minor joint and pain and stiffness • Minor relief of muscular back pain • Temporary relief of sprains and strains • Temporary relief of minor muscle pains and stiffness • Temporary relief of joint pain associated with arthritis • Temporary relief of muscle spasms