Slim Sculpt Red Light Zero Gravity LED Bed
Non-invasive body-sculpting treatment targets the subcutaneous fat cells, causing them to shrink.
- Red and near InfraRed LED lights; the lights cover the entire body, penetrating the skin and targeting the subcutaneous fat cells; the lights cause fat cells to open up and release fat and cellular waste into the interstitial fluid.
Sessions are just 10 to 20 minutes followed by 10 to 15 minutes of WBV Vibration Therapy to assist the Lymphatic System and circulation.It is recommend to not eat 2 hours before or 2 hours after a session and drink plenty of water. Avoid Rice, Sugar, Wheat, Pasta and Potatoes and be in Ketosis to get optimal results.
Whole body light therapy has no negative side effects, is completely safe. The treatment itself should be done every other day until the results you desire are achieved. The length of time is determined on whether the therapy itself is being used for pain or fat loss. The unique light emitted from our device causes the fat cell membranes to temporarily alter the permeability of the cell wall. This brief change allows some of the fat contents to seep out to where it can then be processed by the body. The process also increases collagen and elastin in the skin while creating a slimmer appearance.
- WHAT HAPPENS TO THE FAT
After being released, the fat is broken down into free fatty acids and glycerol and enters the blood stream. Once in the blood stream, the fatty acids can be either used as fuel or quickly eliminated by the body. What happens to the fat cells? No harm is done to the fat cells; they simply shrink to a fraction of their original size. There is no instant fat loss and it takes weeks for the body to process the fatty acids in the blood stream and it is absolutely required to exercise and move the lymphatic system to achieve results like in the clinical study. Results are not guaranteed and will vary person to person.*
Where does the Glycerol Go?
The liberated Glycerol is not utilized again for triglyceride synthesis, it can diffuse rapidly into the blood and once passed into the blood and passed into circulation it undergoes a dilution process. Glycerol will diffuse widely and rapidly throughout the total body water, disappears from the blood stream and appears in urine. The rate of turnover (and the metabolic disappearance of Glycerol from the plasma) is estimated to be about thirty minutes. Glycerol is rapidly excreted in the urine.
Additionally, after being released from the adipose tissue, Glycerol is passed through the bloodstream for return to the liver for conversion into the useful energy source of Glucose.
HOW IT WORKS
LED energy safely penetrates the patients as a specific wavelength, 635 nm (LED) & 880 nm (IR), targeted for adipose (fat cells). Adipose cells are permeated releasing free fatty acids, water and glycerol-triglyceride. Triglycerides are normally released from fat cells when the body needs energy. Once released, the glycerol and free fatty acids are turned into energy to be used by the body as an energy source. Targets Adipose cells shrink significantly resulting in inch loss for patients.
END USER BENEFITS
Side Effect Free
Down Time Free
The program must include diet and exercise. If the body is in Ketosis it will burn fat for fuel and can accelerate the process by avoiding carbs and sugar. It takes several weeks for the body to process and eliminate the fat so it is important to be consistent and committed to obtain the desired results. Many people continue to see results several weeks after completing the sessions.
Any type of exercise is recommended soon after a treatment to burn FFA’s within the body and to help stimulate the lymphatic system
Mechanism of Action·The Adipocytes are at rest·The LED Light energy starts to irradiate the adipocytes·Irradiation causes photo bio modulatory effect and releases the contents by formation of transitory pores·Water, Glycerol and Free Fatty Acids are released from the adipocytes·Continues to release until the adipocytes are completely deflated·As treatment continues, water, glycerol and free fatty acids enter the interstitial space.·All of these components are carried away by the lymphatic system·The adipocyte collapses·Again think shrinking a full grape down to a raisin, that’s how our process effects fats cell
Other Benefits of Whole Body Light Therapy
• Improved range of motion in joints
• Increased muscle performance
• Decrease in soreness after exercise
• Beneficial in conjunction with diet and exercise against obesity
Clinically proven benefits of red and near-infrared light:
• Normalized inflammatory Response
• Improved recovery time after injuries
• Reduced discomfort
• Faster achievement of optimal health
• Fat reduction and increased metabolism
• Better post-exercise recovery
⦁ Improved look of sun/UV damaged skin
⦁ Improved blood flow
⦁ Skin rejuvenation, restoration
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Immediate ROI
- Session Duration 10-20 Minutes
- Digital Timer - Auto Session Turn Off and Door Release
- 10, 15, 20 or 30 Minutes
- Dimension 72" Length x 30" Width x 48" Height
- Upto 6'7" 400 lbs capacity
- 200 Lbs
- Power Input 110 VAC/Power output 12 VDC
- Total Output 481 Watts
- LED Output 190 MW per lense
FDA 510K K19017
- 95mW/cm2 - Most Powerful on the Market
- 57j in just 10 minutes
- 635nm 65%/850nm 35%
Number of Diodes 9,900 - 3 Lenses per Diode
8,000 Red Light (635 nm) Diodes
2,800 Infrared Light (850 nm) Diodes
Clinical studies using 635-680 nm:
- A study in the Journal of Obesity Surgery researched red light therapy for body contouring. This 2011 double-blind, randomized study performed light therapy at 635-680 nanometers (nm) on participants for four weeks and recorded effects on the waistline. At the end of study, participants had achieved a statistically significant reduction in waistline girth.
- In a similar study published in Lasers in Surgery Medicine, participants who received light therapy showed a significant reduction in overall circumference, including each part of the body. Researchers concluded that light therapy can cut down on the circumference of the specific areas that are treated.
- A 2013 study in the same journal also found benefits from red light therapy at 635 nm for contouring the hips, thighs, and waist. At the end of the trial, researchers found a mean loss of 2.99 inches in overall body size compared to the starting point. Separately, the thigh, waist, and hip areas all showed a reduction too. Researchers concluded that red light therapy at this level and wavelength was safe and clinically effective (Figure A).
- Jackson, R. F., Dedo, D. D., Roche, G. C., Turok, D. I., & Maloney, R. J. (2009, December). Low-level laser therapy as a non-invasive approach for body contouring: A randomized, controlled study. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20014253
- McRae, E., & Boris, J. (2013, January). Independent evaluation of low-level laser therapy at 635 nm for non-invasive body contouring of the waist, hips, and thighs. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23355338
To Learn more about Near Infrared Light and for a more complete list of Clinical Studies and other Red Light Products please visit our Anti Aging Near Infrared information page
Red Light Therapy or Low Level Laser Therapy is considered a general wellness product under FDA 21 CFR and is intended only for general wellness use and presents a very low risk to users’ safety. This system encourages a general state of health or a healthy activity and is part of a exercise and diet program and promotes a healthy lifestyle.
890.5350 Exercise Component. For the Intended Use to: Restoration of motion to joints, redevelop muscles and as an adjunct to obesity as part of a diet and exercise program.
§890.5500 Infrared lamp. (a) Identification. An infrared lamp is a device intended for medical purposes that emits energy at infrared frequencies (approximately 700 nanometers to 50,000 nanometers) to provide topical heating. (b) Classification. Class II (performance standards).
§890.5380 Powered exercise equipment.
(a) Identification. Powered exercise equipment consist of powered devices intended for medical purposes, such as to redevelop muscles or restore motion to joints or for use as an adjunct treatment for obesity.
(b) Classification. Class I (general controls). The device is exempt from the premarket notification procedures in subpart E of part 807 of this chapter, subject to the limitations in §890.9.
*Weight loss results can vary depending on the individual. There is no guarantee of specific results. This website does not provide medical advice. The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material, contained on this website is for educational purposes only. Results May Vary: Causes for being overweight or obese vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical. Whether genetic or environmental, it should be noted that food intake, rates of metabolism and levels of exercise and physical exertion vary from person to person. This means weight loss results will also vary from person to person. The content is not intended in any way as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.