rTMS Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) is the process of using magnetic fields to safely stimulate nerve cells in the brain. This is thought to support the brain to create and strengthen neurological pathways.
How it works:
During an rTMS session, an electromagnetic coil is placed against your scalp near your forehead. The electromagnet painlessly and safely delivers a magnetic pulse that stimulates nerve cells of your brain. It is thought to improve activity in the neurologic activity in the areas being affected.
What to Expect
Generally sessions last up to forty minutes, five times a week for four to six weeks.
A magnetic coil will be placed strategically on areas of the head to be stimulated.
Our software allows for personalized treatment sessions, wherein certain coils will be used to produce the desired result.
These procedures are safe and non-invasive. Side effects are minimal if any and may include:
- scalp discomfort
- muscle spasms
- light headedness
Serious side effects are rare but may include:
- seizures in people prone to having seizures
- mania in people with bipolor disorder
- temporary hearing loss
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Osteochondrosis of the cervical spine with symptoms of cranialgia, cephalgia;
- sleep disturbances;
- The effects of suffering a cerebrovascular accident;
- Parkinson’s disease;
- Chronic cerebral ischemia;
- Transient ischemic attack;
- Chronic iridocyclitis;
- Migraine neuralgia, migraine.
The position of the radiator color: cable entry located on the occipital region, inductors extreme – on the forehead. The first treatment is carried out 7-10 days program 1, the following 7-10 days 2 program. The maximum consecutive days of treatment is 20 days. The frequency of treatments is once per day. The course can be repeated after 1,5 – 2 months.
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR USE
- Alcohol and mental excitement;
- Active tubercular process;
- Respiratory failure;
- Malignant neoplasms;
- Tendency to bleeding;
- Systemic blood diseases;
- Cardiac aneurysm;
- Aortic aneurysm, other large vessels;
- Acute purulent processes in the head;
- Cardiac arrhythmias;
- Thrombocytopenia, coagulopathy, bleeding;
- Infectious diseases in the acute stage
CLINICAL TRIALS WERE CONDUCTED:
- MBUZ GKB №31 of Moscow, is the clinical base of the Scientific Research Institute of cerebrovascular disease and stroke GOU VPO Russian State Medical University, which proved the clinical efficacy and safety of the device in the acute phase of stroke;
- MBUZ neurological department of city hospital №4 Vladimir, where proved the feasibility of the device for stroke, migraine, sleep disorders;
- Resorts’ Solotcha “- clinical basis RyazGMU Medical University, where proven clinical efficacy of rehabilitation using the device in patients with Parkinson’s disease, the recovery of stroke patients, patients with chronic iridocyclitis.
Posted on April 26, 2019June 7, 2019
Just like cars run on gas, our bodies run on energy. It flows throughout our cells, giving them both positive and negative charges. And any electromagnetic imbalance that occurs manifests itself in a number of symptoms that form a disease or a chronic condition. One of such conditions is autism spectrum disorder typically referred to […]
This Product is for Private members only. No claims are made or implied