Ideal Light Red Light Therapy System - Pro 6
Introducing the new Red Light Body Pad System to rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit in just 10-20 minutes. Ideal Light System incorporates advanced LED technology with new more effective diodes from Germany that are the most powerful on the market at 55mW/cm2.
Ideal Light Pro 6 covers more body area than any other system and has 4788 powerful diodes. These pads are the strongest body pads currently available for the medical and aesthetic market. No with new German Diodes.
Whole body light therapy has no negative side effects, is completely safe. The treatment itself should be done every other day until the results you desire are achieved. The length of time is determined on whether the therapy itself. The unique light emitted from our device causes the fat cell membranes to temporarily alter the permeability of the cell wall. This brief change allows some of the fat contents to seep out to where it can then be processed by the body. The process also increases collagen and elastin in the skin while creating a slimmer appearance.
- WHAT HAPPENS TO THE FAT
After being released, the fat is broken down into free fatty acids and glycerol and enters the blood stream. Once in the blood stream, the fatty acids can be either used as fuel or quickly eliminated by the body. What happens to the fat cells? No harm is done to the fat cells; they simply shrink to a fraction of their original size. There is no instant fat loss and it takes weeks for the body to process the fatty acids in the blood stream and it is absolutely required to exercise and move the lymphatic system to achieve results like in the clinical study. Results are not guaranteed and will vary person to person.*
Ideal Light Full Body LED Red Light System is designed for the medical and aesthetic market, specifically to address inch loss in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle program. When recommended exercise was combined with proper diet and lifestyle many have reported dramatic inch loss.
HOW IT WORKS
LED energy safely penetrates the patients as a specific wavelength, 635 nm (LED) & 880 nm (IR), targeted for adipose (fat cells). Adipose cells are permeated releasing free fatty acids, water and glycerol-triglyceride. Triglycerides are normally released from fat cells when the body needs energy. Once released, the glycerol and free fatty acids are turned into energy to be used by the body as an energy source. Targets Adipose cells shrink significantly resulting in inch loss for patients.
END USER BENEFITS
Side Effect Free
Down Time Free
Package includes: Ideal Light Pro 6
Power Input: 110 VAC/Power output: 12 VDC
Control Box Dimensions:Total Output: 250 Watts 11.75” w x 7.09” deep x 4.5’ tall
LEDS: 635 nm and 850 nm Wavelengths
Power Input: 110 VAC/Power output: 12 VDC
Irradiance: 55 mw/cm²
Number of Diodes 4788: 3 Diodes per Lens
Large Pads: 1008 Red diodes 35" x 11.5"
Medium Pads: 819 Red diodes 28" x 11.5"
Small Pads: 567 Red diodes 19" x 11.5"
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Immediate ROI- No current session fee
Non Medical - General Wellness Product
- No Physician or License Required
Session Duration: 10-20 Minutes
LED light cover the entire surface of the body
Digital Timer: Programmable count down timer with auto session turn off
Very easy set up & clean up
Warranty: 3 years including parts & labor.
Clinical studies using 635-680 nm:
- A study in the Journal of Obesity Surgery researched red light therapy for body contouring. This 2011 double-blind, randomized study performed light therapy at 635-680 nanometers (nm) on participants for four weeks and recorded effects on the waistline. At the end of study, participants had achieved a statistically significant reduction in waistline girth.
- In a similar study published in Lasers in Surgery Medicine, participants who received light therapy showed a significant reduction in overall circumference, including each part of the body. Researchers concluded that light therapy can cut down on the circumference of the specific areas that are treated.
- A 2013 study in the same journal also found benefits from red light therapy at 635 nm for contouring the hips, thighs, and waist. At the end of the trial, researchers found a mean loss of 2.99 inches in overall body size compared to the starting point. Separately, the thigh, waist, and hip areas all showed a reduction too. Researchers concluded that red light therapy at this level and wavelength was safe and clinically effective (Figure A).
- Jackson, R. F., Dedo, D. D., Roche, G. C., Turok, D. I., & Maloney, R. J. (2009, December). Low-level laser therapy as a non-invasive approach for body contouring: A randomized, controlled study. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20014253
- McRae, E., & Boris, J. (2013, January). Independent evaluation of low-level laser therapy at 635 nm for non-invasive body contouring of the waist, hips, and thighs. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23355338
To Learn more about Near Infrared Light and for a more complete list of Clinical Studies and other Red Light Products please visit our Anti Aging Near Infrared information page
Overall, red light therapy has shown positive results for fat loss and body contouring across several different clinical studies. This type of therapy offers a safe, non-invasive alternative for helping people improve their looks and their overall health. It’s time to add weight and fat loss to the long list of light therapy benefits!
Red Light Therapy is considered a general wellness product under FDA 21 CFR and is intended only for general wellness use and presents a very low risk to users’ safety. This system encourages a general state of health or a healthy activity and is part of a exercise and diet program and promotes a healthy lifestyle.
890.5350 Exercise Component. For the Intended Use to: Restoration of motion to joints, redevelop muscles and as an adjunct to obesity as part of a diet and exercise program.
§890.5500 Infrared lamp. (a) Identification. An infrared lamp is a device intended for medical purposes that emits energy at infrared frequencies (approximately 700 nanometers to 50,000 nanometers) to provide topical heating. (b) Classification. Class II (performance standards).
§890.5380 Powered exercise equipment.
(a) Identification. Powered exercise equipment consist of powered devices intended for medical purposes, such as to redevelop muscles or restore motion to joints or for use as an adjunct treatment for obesity.
(b) Classification. Class I (general controls). The device is exempt from the premarket notification procedures in subpart E of part 807 of this chapter, subject to the limitations in §890.9.
*Weight loss results can vary depending on the individual. There is no guarantee of specific results. This website does not provide medical advice. The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material, contained on this website is for educational purposes only. Results May Vary: Causes for being overweight or obese vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical. Whether genetic or environmental, it should be noted that food intake, rates of metabolism and levels of exercise and physical exertion vary from person to person. This means weight loss results will also vary from person to person. The content is not intended in any way as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.