Hydrogen Tablets 60
These Hydrogen tablets were developed to enable individuals to have H2 enriched water while traveling or on the go. It is also an easy way to increase the concentration of H2 in your water.
More than 600 scientific publications, including 40+ human studies, have shown Molecular Hydrogen to be therapeutic in essentially every organ of the human body
Hydrogen gas (H2) is the smallest molecule in the universe, about half the size of oxygen. This gives it a higher cellular bioavailability above any other supplement, drug or nutraceutical. Hydrogen can rapidly diffuse deep into all the cells and mitochondria, as well as easily pass through the blood brain barrier. We are talking about hydrogen that is not bound to any other compound, but is free and available. Water has bound hydrogen that is connected to oxygen (H2O or H-O-H). Available hydrogen is hydrogen gas (H2 or H-H), which can be dissolved into the water in its gaseous form.
How Hydrogen Works
Human, animal, and cell studies show that hydrogen exerts its beneficial effects via three primary methods.
- It instantaneously converts toxic hydroxyl radicals to water (H2 + 2 * OH -> 2H2O).
- It maintains the homeostatic levels of our body’s antioxidants (e.g. glutathione).
- It has a beneficial effect on cell signaling, cell metabolism, and gene expression, which gives it anti-inflammatory, anti-obesity, and anti-aging effects.
Natural & Therapeutic Ingredients
The Echo® H2 tablet contains only natural, Gluten Free ingredients in a proprietary patent pending formula that includes magnesium, Advantose 100 (Maltose), malic acid, magnesium fumarate, fumaric acid that work synergistically in the formula and also in the body.
Magnesium is anessential mineral for the body and is required by over 300 enzymes as a metal ion co factor. Many people have poor diets and are slightly deficient in this vital mineral.
Malic acid and fumaric acid are natural organic molecules produced in the mitochondria during the citric acid cycle. Malic acid can improve the function of the mitochondria and has potential ergogenic benefits. Fumaric acid has some medicinal properties including its ability to activate the Nrf2 pathway, which helps in detoxification and antioxidation.
- Helps lower oxidative stress
- Scavenges cytotoxic (cell damaging free radicals)
- Stimulates energy metabolism to prevent weight gain
- Convenient & easy to use
- Supports cognitive function Water tastes smooth and light
- Good source of daily Magnesium
- Reduces fatigue experienced during and after exercise