The Cryosauna is a single-person cryogenic chamber used for individual applications of Whole Body Cryotherapy.
During the cryotherapy session, the temperature is regulated by the operating technician within the range of -190°F to -260°F. The treatment time ranges from 30 seconds to 3 minutes. The Cryosauna is equipped with an electric lift, so the client inside is submerged in the liquid nitrogen fumes up to his/her neck, while the head is held above the cryogenic air. This enables the client to be in continuous communication with the technician, which improves the client’s overall sense of safety. During the cryotherapy session, clients wear minimal protective clothing (gloves, socks, and cotton underwear).
The JUKA Cryosauna offers the following features:
1. The coldest (actual) temperatures reached of any direct injection Cryosauna, with the most even cold distribution throughout the cabin delivering and immersive, uniform 360 degree cryotherapy which triggers the most therapeutic response of any cryosauna.
2. An electric lift to easily adjust clients to a safe position based on their height (unlike antiquated machines that use pads)
3. An oxygen monitor at the level of the client’s mouth which is tied into the computer system to ensure the client only breathes room air at all times
(only product on the market to offer this feature, designed by Cryohealthcare)
4. A door shutoff to ensure nitrogen does not escape the cabin while the door is open (a feature designed by Cryohealthcare)
5. An easy to use touch screen controller and fully automated applications, which allows the operator to focus on the client at all times without making adjustments to the machine.
6. A dual exhaust vent to remove all used nitrogen from the treatment room. Ventilation is required by law for any direct-injection Cryosauna, and Cryomachines ensures all installations comply with regulations from local and state fire departments.
Distinguished by it’s unique design, the JUKA Cryosauna is the most recognized and trusted product on the market, used by more medical professionals and professional athletes than any other device.
Class III Medical Device in the EU: Juka has the unique distinction of being the only cryosauna listed with this classification
The JUKA Cryosauna is exclusively distributed nationwide in the US and select international countries by Cryomachines Inc., Cryohealthcare’s distribution and manufacturing company. Our engineers have improved this product over the last 6 years in close collaboration with our manufacturing partner in Poland, making this product the most advanced Cryosauna on the market.
- Power Supply: 208-240V, 50-60Hz
- Nominal Power Intake: 1.5 KW
- Width (door closed): 35.5in
- Width (door open): 61in
- Length: 61in
- Height (with roof): 96in
- Height (without roof): 88in
- Cryosauna Cabin Height: 72.8in
- Cryosauna Weight: 900lbs
- Max Temperature: -166F
- Min Temperature: -256F
- Cabin displays Temp in C and F
- Cabin displays Time remaining
- Built-in O2 Monitor
- Door LN2 Shut off
- No Idling between sessions
- Automatic Timed Shutoff
The JUKA Cryosauna comes with a 2-Year warranty.
Pricing please contact our sales team.