Body Balance Systems Ultimate Zero Gravity Bed
- 200.00 LBS
Body Balance System Ultimate Zero Gravity Bed
Red Light and Infrared German LED's with new design to be close to the body for Ultimate Results. Super High Efficient Diodes under 3 lenses with the highest output power on a Red Light Bed. The Zero Gravity design brings the diodes as close to the body as possible while the side panels automatically adjust to the clients body. This bed is self loading and with just a 10 minute session time allows for maximum ROI because of the number of sessions that can be done each day.
- Red and near InfraRed LED lights; the lights cover the body, penetrating the skin and targeting the subcutaneous fat cells; the lights cause fat cells to open up and release fat and cellular waste into the interstitial fluid.
- Whole body light therapy has no negative side effects, is completely safe. The treatment itself should be done 2-3 times a week until the results you desire are achieved. The process also increases collagen and elastin in the skin while creating a slimmer appearance.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Immediate ROI
- Session Duration 10-20 Minutes
- Digital Timer - Auto Session Turn Off and Door Release
- 10, 15, 20 or 30 Minutes
- Dimension 72" Length x 29" Width x 40" Height
- 175 Lbs
- Power Input 115 VAC/230 VAC
- LED Power output 24 VDC and 18.8 Amps
- Total Output 481 Watts
- Built to IEC 60601 specifications
- CE Compliant
- Medical grade power supplies
- ISO 9001 Compliant
- Unit Dimensions: 72” L x 29” W x 40 “ H
- Weight of machine: 175lbs
- Supports up to 450lbs
- Power Input: 115/230 VAC
- Total Output: 24 VDC and 18.8 Amps
- LED Output: 190 mW Super High Efficient Diodes (light intensity)
- Number of Diodes: 28,443 Diodes (under 9,481 lenses) 3 diodes per lens
- Diode breakdown: 22,755 Red Light and 5,688 InFraRed Lights
- Lenses: 9/16 from center
- Irradiance: 95 mW/cm2
- Fits through standard door jam without disassembly
- Plugs into standard 3 prong outlet
*New 32mW2 Super High Efficient German Diodes:
Irradiance 95mW/cm2 - Most Powerful on the Market
- 57j in just 10 minutes
- 635nm 65%/850nm 35%
Red Light Therapy or Low Level Laser Therapy is considered a general wellness product under FDA 21 CFR and is intended only for general wellness use and presents a very low risk to users’ safety. This system encourages a general state of health or a healthy activity and is part of a exercise and diet program and promotes a healthy lifestyle. FDA 510K premarket notification is not required.
890.5350 Exercise Component. For the Intended Use to: Restoration of motion to joints, redevelop muscles and as an adjunct to obesity as part of a diet and exercise program.
§890.5500 Infrared lamp. (a) Identification. An infrared lamp is a device intended for medical purposes that emits energy at infrared frequencies (approximately 700 nanometers to 50,000 nanometers) to provide topical heating. (b) Classification. Class II (performance standards).
§890.5380 Powered exercise equipment.
(a) Identification. Powered exercise equipment consist of powered devices intended for medical purposes, such as to redevelop muscles or restore motion to joints or for use as an adjunct treatment for obesity.
(b) Classification. Class I (general controls). The device is exempt from the premarket notification procedures in subpart E of part 807 of this chapter, subject to the limitations in §890.9.
*Weight loss results can vary depending on the individual. There is no guarantee of specific results. This website does not provide medical advice. The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material, contained on this website is for educational purposes only. Results May Vary: Causes for being overweight or obese vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical. Whether genetic or environmental, it should be noted that food intake, rates of metabolism and levels of exercise and physical exertion vary from person to person. This means weight loss results will also vary from person to person. The content is not intended in any way as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
FDA Intended Use
• Restoration of Motion to Joints • Redevelop Muscles • Adjunct to Obesity as part of a diet and exercise program• Relaxation of muscles and relief from muscle spasms • Temporary relief of minor muscle and joint aches, pain and stiffness • Temporary relief of minor pain and stiffness associated with Arthritis • Temporarily increase blood circulation