Body Balance Systems Ultimate Zero Gravity Bed
- 200.00 LBS
Body Balance System Ultimate Zero Gravity Bed
Red Light and Infrared German LED's with new design to be close to the body for Ultimate Results. Super High Efficient Diodes under 3 lenses with the highest output power on a Red Light Bed. The Zero Gravity design brings the diodes as close to the body as possible while the side panels automatically adjust to the clients body. This bed is self loading and with just a 10 minute session time allows for maximum ROI because of the number of sessions that can be done each day.
Non-invasive body-sculpting treatment targets the subcutaneous fat cells, causing them to shrink.
- Red and near InfraRed LED lights; the lights cover the body, penetrating the skin and targeting the subcutaneous fat cells; the lights cause fat cells to open up and release fat and cellular waste into the interstitial fluid.
- Whole body light therapy has no negative side effects, is completely safe. The treatment itself should be done 2-3 times a week until the results you desire are achieved. The process also increases collagen and elastin in the skin while creating a slimmer appearance.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Immediate ROI
- Session Duration 10-20 Minutes
- Digital Timer - Auto Session Turn Off and Door Release
- 10, 15, 20 or 30 Minutes
- Dimension 72" Length x 29" Width x 40" Height
- Up to 6'7" 400 lbs capacity
- 175 Lbs
- Power Input 115 VAC/230 VAC
- LED Power output 24 VDC and 18.8 Amps
- Total Output 481 Watts
- Built to IEC 60601 specifications
- CE Compliant
- Medical grade power supplies
- ISO 9001 Compliant
*New 32mW2 Super High Efficient German Diodes:
Irradiance 95mW/cm2 - Most Powerful on the Market
- 57j in just 10 minutes
- 635nm 65%/850nm 35%
Number of Diodes 9,488 - 3 Lenses per Diode
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE FAT
After being released, the fat is broken down into free fatty acids and glycerol and enters the blood stream. Once in the blood stream, the fatty acids can be either used as fuel or quickly eliminated by the body. What happens to the fat cells? No harm is done to the fat cells; they simply shrink to a fraction of their original size. There is no instant fat loss and it takes weeks for the body to process the fatty acids in the blood stream and it is absolutely required to exercise and move the lymphatic system to achieve results like in the clinical study. Results are not guaranteed and will vary person to person.*
Where does the Glycerol Go?
The liberated Glycerol is not utilized again for triglyceride synthesis, it can diffuse rapidly into the blood and once passed into the blood and passed into circulation it undergoes a dilution process. Glycerol will diffuse widely and rapidly throughout the total body water, disappears from the blood stream and appears in urine. The rate of turnover (and the metabolic disappearance of Glycerol from the plasma) is estimated to be about thirty minutes. Glycerol is rapidly excreted in the urine.
Additionally, after being released from the adipose tissue, Glycerol is passed through the bloodstream for return to the liver for conversion into the useful energy source of Glucose.
HOW IT WORKS
LED energy safely penetrates the patients as a specific wavelength, 635 nm (LED) & 880 nm (IR), targeted for adipose (fat cells). Adipose cells are permeated releasing free fatty acids, water and glycerol-triglyceride. Triglycerides are normally released from fat cells when the body needs energy. Once released, the glycerol and free fatty acids are turned into energy to be used by the body as an energy source. Targets Adipose cells shrink significantly.
END USER BENEFITS
Side Effect Free
Down Time Free
The program must include diet and exercise. If the body is in Ketosis it will burn fat for fuel and can accelerate the process by avoiding carbs and sugar. It takes several weeks for the body to process and eliminate the fat so it is important to be consistent and committed to obtain the desired results. Many people continue to see results several weeks after completing the sessions.
Any type of exercise is recommended soon after a treatment to burn FFA’s within the body and to help stimulate the lymphatic system. We use Hypervibe WBV
Mechanism of Action·The Adipocytes are at rest·The LED Light energy starts to irradiate the adipocytes·Irradiation causes photo bio modulatory effect and releases the contents by formation of transitory pores·Water, Glycerol and Free Fatty Acids are released from the adipocytes·Continues to release until the adipocytes are completely deflated·As treatment continues, water, glycerol and free fatty acids enter the interstitial space.·All of these components are carried away by the lymphatic system·The adipocyte collapses·Again think shrinking a full grape down to a raisin, that’s how our process effects fats cell
Other Benefits of Whole Body Light Therapy
• Improved range of motion in joints
• Increased muscle performance
• Decrease in soreness after exercise
• Beneficial in conjunction with diet and exercise against obesity
Clinically proven benefits of red and near-infrared light:
• Normalized inflammatory Response
• Improved recovery time after injuries
• Reduced discomfort
• Faster achievement of optimal health
• Fat reduction and increased metabolism
• Better post-exercise recovery
⦁ Improved look of sun/UV damaged skin
⦁ Improved blood flow
⦁ Skin rejuvenation, restoration
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of crow's feet
- Clears blemishes
- Improves the appearance of skin tone
- Regeneration/stimulation of collagen
- Restores skin's natural collagen activity
- Activates fibroblast cells which create collagen and elastin
- Helps the appearance of sun-damaged skin
- Creates more skin moisture which will help fill out skin
- Increases circulation, providing a healthier skin to
- Helps in reducing melanin production, which causes brown age spots
- Promotes nutritional elements existing within the skin
- Helps the appearance of irregular pigmentation
- Lessens skin coarseness
- Lessens pore size
- Stimulates and activates metabolic function in skin cells
- Smooths texture
- Reduces skin degradation
- Reduces the appearance of overall redness and flushing
A study in the Journal of Obesity Surgery researched red light therapy for body contouring. This 2011 double-blind, randomized study performed light therapy at 635-680 nanometers (nm) on participants for four weeks and recorded effects on the waistline. At the end of study, participants had achieved a statistically significant reduction in waistline girth.
- In a similar study published in Lasers in Surgery Medicine, participants who received light therapy showed a significant reduction in overall circumference, including each part of the body. Researchers concluded that light therapy can cut down on the circumference of the specific areas that are treated.
- A 2013 study in the same journal also found benefits from red light therapy at 635 nm for contouring the hips, thighs, and waist. At the end of the trial, researchers found a mean loss of 2.99 inches in overall body size compared to the starting point. Separately, the thigh, waist, and hip areas all showed a reduction too. Researchers concluded that red light therapy at this level and wavelength was safe and clinically effective (Figure A).
- Jackson, R. F., Dedo, D. D., Roche, G. C., Turok, D. I., & Maloney, R. J. (2009, December). Low-level laser therapy as a non-invasive approach for body contouring: A randomized, controlled study. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20014253
- McRae, E., & Boris, J. (2013, January). Independent evaluation of low-level laser therapy at 635 nm for non-invasive body contouring of the waist, hips, and thighs. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23355338
To Learn more about Near Infrared Light and for a more complete list of Clinical Studies and other Red Light Products please visit our Anti Aging Near Infrared information page
Red Light Therapy or Low Level Laser Therapy is considered a general wellness product under FDA 21 CFR and is intended only for general wellness use and presents a very low risk to users’ safety. This system encourages a general state of health or a healthy activity and is part of a exercise and diet program and promotes a healthy lifestyle.
FDA 510K premarket notification is not required but has been applied for. Once cleared for other intended uses there will be a significant price increase to 125k.
890.5350 Exercise Component. For the Intended Use to: Restoration of motion to joints, redevelop muscles and as an adjunct to obesity as part of a diet and exercise program.
§890.5500 Infrared lamp. (a) Identification. An infrared lamp is a device intended for medical purposes that emits energy at infrared frequencies (approximately 700 nanometers to 50,000 nanometers) to provide topical heating. (b) Classification. Class II (performance standards).
§890.5380 Powered exercise equipment.
(a) Identification. Powered exercise equipment consist of powered devices intended for medical purposes, such as to redevelop muscles or restore motion to joints or for use as an adjunct treatment for obesity.
(b) Classification. Class I (general controls). The device is exempt from the premarket notification procedures in subpart E of part 807 of this chapter, subject to the limitations in §890.9.
*Weight loss results can vary depending on the individual. There is no guarantee of specific results. This website does not provide medical advice. The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material, contained on this website is for educational purposes only. Results May Vary: Causes for being overweight or obese vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical. Whether genetic or environmental, it should be noted that food intake, rates of metabolism and levels of exercise and physical exertion vary from person to person. This means weight loss results will also vary from person to person. The content is not intended in any way as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.